Traveling again after the winter in the Keys I am visiting Keys friends who own a marina on Tybee Island, Georgia which is off the coast near Savannah.
Iris and Mike run a business called Captain Mike's Dolphin Adventure Tours. I took the tour at sunset one evening. The boat has seating all the way around and everyone had a place by the rail and good views. The dolphins cooperated by showing up first on one side and then the other so we all saw dolphins. In one case there was a baby dolphin with the mother but as luck would have it the battery in my camera failed and I was sitting down
changing the battery. Not to worry Iris will give me a ticket on another trip.
The boat then positioned us to take sunset photos. I was the only person on the boat with a camera. The rest of the passengers used cell phones. Everyone knows that I like sunsets and sunrises for photos. Here are a few shots. If you are near Tybee Island check out the tours. www.tybeedolphins.com or info@tybeedolphins.com
No comments:
Post a Comment