Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Decision


The decision to sell the house came quickly and I have never looked back. In the Florida Keys for 6 weeks last winter living in a tent often cooking fresh fish caught by friends, swimming, reading, walking on the Historic Seven Mile Bridge I did not want to go back to the chaos of my home life. I decided I had to simplify things at home.

Simplify? My house is cluttered. I love what I do, sing in the choir, participate in a book club, hear authors lectures and attend the opera as often as I can sometimes with good friends. What can I possibly do to simplify? The gardening in summer is intense but rewarding. Getting out and down to visit grandchildren is the best!

On the way home from the Keys I made the decision to sell the house, sell down my antique business, park my daylilies in friends' gardens for 2 years, buy a camper and travel. That will be the subject of this blog. It will be a way to keep in touch with my friends and let them see where I am and what I see through my photos. And, oh yes, Take pictures every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment