Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A cloudy day on Lake George but I had a site overlooking the water. That state park has no water or electric at sites but worth a stay because it is so beautiful. Brought my 92 year old Aunt Eleanor to the trailer for lunch and then we sat on the beach at the campground and took in some sun. She loved it. Soon all her summer friends will be there to take her to the lake.
Spent a week in Rochester visiting, playing bridge, getting vehicles inspected and singing with my choir one last time at a farewell service for our director who is retiring. I am glad I was there at that time to join in with a choir of about 60 people.
Now on the road again. I will visit some friends from the Florida Keys in Ohio and Michigan and then find a campground on a lake and sit and read for a week.
Just maintaining and housekeeping duties take a lot of time. I am learning about my oven. I tried some popcorn. It is so small that half the popcorn burned and the rest didn't pop. I'll have to do popcorn the old way on the stove!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment