Here in Cleveland with Jim I get to observe his business activities. I see his crews arrive and ready the trucks for the day and pull the trucks out with trailers loaded with the paver and rollers and tools and then come back at the end of the day and back the big trailers right into their places. This time however the yellow dump truck had a wheel fall off and damaged the axle. The truck had been bought used and Jim had it for 12 years and he decided to sell it for salvage. The truck was in the repair shop and the salvage people picked it up with the biggest tow truck I've ever seen and brought it to Jim's yard to pick up the snowplow that went with the truck.
Notice the left front wheel is missing and a piece of something hanging down. Next the little skidsteer had the job of picking up the plow and putting it in the bed of the dump truck for the trip to salvage heaven.
I wasn't sure this little machine could lift the plow to the height of the truck bed.
Now the plow is high enough. Just have to pull out the fork.
Job completed and the truck was taken away.
Following are pictures taken at Brandywine Falls in Cuyahoga Valley National Park. It has been cold and rainy but we found a nice Sunday and explored the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment