Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Crab Encrusted Halibut

I am still being a beach bum. I will leave the Pacific Ocean tomorrow. I tried to leave yesterday and couldn't. I am in a park on the ocean. It has been a grand 2 and a half weeks. Memories of Crab encrusted halibut eaten in Florence at the Waterfront Depot restaurant, oysters and eggs for breakfast, clams and crab given to me in a campground, friends made on the beach, some even following this blog. Ferry boat rides on Puget Sound, lighthouses and rocks, rocks, rocks on the Oregon Coast. If I were to move west I would live here on the coast despite the threat of tsunamis.













Thanks to the Photo tour I took in Yellowstone I am using more features of my camera and getting better color. I head into California tomorrow to commune with the redwoods and then head back into Oregon to go to Crater Lake. The trip east will have begun. A stop in Salt Lake City is ahead where my friend says, "Someone can drive you around". What a luxury that will be! Wonderful moonrise last night over the mountains east of the campground. Good bye Pacific. Stay peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment