| One of 3 Tree Houses |
| Dancing fountains |
| My personal favorite from the Rose Garden |
| Strange Fruit |
| Water lily and reflection |
| Water Platters |
I have wanted to visit Longwood Gardens for quite a while. I am a gardener (when I have a house) and I have traveled through southeastern Pennsylvania on the way to visit friends in Delaware. It was time to stop. (and smell the roses) Features include the Fountain Shows themed gardens including natural settings like woods and meadows and so many things of interest to children that there were a lot of families there with young children. Three tree houses and several interactive children's gardens bring the families to play.
We were treated to a performance by Strange Fruit from Australia, three women balancing on long flexible poles swaying and bending to the music. Good name for them.
My favorite place was the Water Lily Garden. It is not always open but it is bloom season and it was quite a treat.
My favorite picture is the blue lily with the reflection. Interesting were the water platters.
If I lived in this area I would be a member and go to Longwood Gardens often.
No comments:
Post a Comment